Thursday, April 21, 2011

Obedience = Blessings

Why is obedience so vital to blessing? Can someone who does not listen and continually disobeys be trusted? How is trust built up? Obedience! Truly honoring the instructor!

It’s like building an emotional credit score, although love doesn’t keep score, wisdom says that trust does keep score. It seems only natural to want to bless someone you can trust and respect. The opposite is also true. There is no motivation to bless someone that you can’t trust or respect.

Therefore, obedience builds trust and trust opens the door for a strong relationship.

<<<< The Reality of Obedience >>>>

[Yeshua speaking]

How can I save anyone who does not trust me? If someone doesn’t trust me, they will not listen to my voice and then will not obey my voice. Have I not given you the ultimate reason to trust me? Was my life on the cross not enough? It was EVERYTHING! I gave it ALL. Didn’t I earn your love, trust and respect? If you do not trust me now, you won’t. The end is here. Make up your mind! Make a choice and stick to it without flopping back and forth.

I have so much I want to bless you with but I can’t until you obey me and my voice. Obey and you will be counted worthy of all the blessings to come.