Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Let’s Begin... again.

This is the third time I have tried to keep a journal. I guess I had better keep some notes in these times before the “Gathering”. This Gathering is what God is calling the “First Harvest”. Why take notes? Maybe they will help someone during the “Time of The End”.

Ok, let’s start with some background. My attitude growing up was pretty sad. In my house, we were preached to often and the bible was almost forced on us. While we were force-fed the bible, we were also disciplined/beat with anything that could be picked up and used as a paddle.

For this reason, I got out on my own wanting nothing to do with religion. From my perspective, these “People” only used the bible to justify the selfish things and fake “Love” that they called “Being a Christian”. I really hate “Fakeness”. Only after finding myself in a place where I absolutely needed grace and was starving for “The Truth”, did I start that search for absolute truth. I was sick of being lied to, sick of being deceived.

That decision to chase down the Absolute Truth led me directly to the cross of Jesus Christ. Only after this foundation is recognized can one truly build a life with meaning and with substance.

The posts that follow are meant to encourage you when faced with the evil that is now falling on this world.

Jesus Christ is absolutely the only Way, the only Truth and the only true Life!